Skip to main content

Static GK Important Questions

ЁЯФ░ Static GK Important Questions ЁЯФ░

=========================



ЁЯФ╕ On which river Tehri dam is constructed?

➖ Bhagirathi river in Uttarakhand


ЁЯФ╕ World largest producer of Mica is?

➖ India


ЁЯФ╕ Corbett national park is in which state?

➖ Uttarakhand


ЁЯФ╕ Which sanctuary in Assam is famous for one horned Rhino?

➖ Kaziranga wildlife sanctuary


ЁЯФ╕ In which state Sariska sanctuary is situated?

➖ Rajasthan


ЁЯФ╕ Simlipal National Park is in which state?

➖ Orissa


ЁЯФ╕ The world's largest salt water lake is?

➖ Caspian Sea (in Russia)


ЁЯФ╕ The world's largest fresh water lake is?

➖ Lake Superior (in Canada)


ЁЯФ╕ The largest ocean of the world is?

➖ Pacific ocean


ЁЯФ╕ The smallest ocean of the world is?

➖ Artic ocean


ЁЯФ░ Static GK рдХे рдорд╣рдд्рд╡рдкूрд░्рдг рдк्рд░рд╢्рди ЁЯФ░

=========================



ЁЯФ╕ рдЯिрд╣рд░ी рдмाँрдз рдХिрд╕ рдирджी рдкрд░ рдмрдиाрдпा рдЧрдпा рд╣ै?

➖ рднाрдЧीрд░рдеी рдирджी


ЁЯФ╕ рдоीрдХा рдХा рд╡िрд╢्рд╡ рдХा рд╕рдмрд╕े рдмрдб़ा рдЙрдд्рдкाрджрдХ рд╣ै?

➖ рднाрд░рдд


ЁЯФ╕ рдХॉрд░्рдмेрдЯ рд░ाрд╖्рдЯ्рд░ीрдп рдЙрдж्рдпाрди рдХिрд╕ рд░ाрдЬ्рдп рдоें рд╣ै? 

➖ рдЙрдд्рддрд░ाрдЦंрдб


ЁЯФ╕ рдЕрд╕рдо рдоें рдХौрди рд╕ा рдЕрднрдпाрд░рдг्рдп рдПрдХ рд╕ींрдЧ рд╡ाрд▓े рд░ाрдЗрдиो рдХे рд▓िрдП рдк्рд░рд╕िрдж्рдз рд╣ै? 

➖ рдХाрдЬीрд░ंрдЧा рд╡рди्рдпрдЬीрд╡ рдЕрднрдпाрд░рдг्рдп


ЁЯФ╕ рд╕рд░िрд╕्рдХा рдЕрднрдпाрд░рдг्рдп рдХिрд╕ рд░ाрдЬ्рдп рдоें рд╕्рдеिрдд рд╣ै? 

➖ рд░ाрдЬрд╕्рдеाрди 


ЁЯФ╕ рд╕िрдорд▓ीрдкाрд▓ рд░ाрд╖्рдЯ्рд░ीрдп рдЙрдж्рдпाрди рдХिрд╕ рд░ाрдЬ्рдп рдоें рд╣ै? 

➖ рдУрдбिрд╢ा


ЁЯФ╕ рд╡िрд╢्рд╡ рдХी рд╕рдмрд╕े рдмрдб़ी рдЦाрд░े рдкाрдиी рдХी рдЭीрд▓ рд╣ै?

➖ рдХрд╕्рдкिрдпрди рд╕ाрдЧрд░ (рд░ूрд╕ рдоें)


ЁЯФ╕ рд╡िрд╢्рд╡ рдХी рд╕рдмрд╕े рдмрдб़ी рддाрдЬ़ी рдкाрдиी рдХी рдЭीрд▓ рд╣ै? 

➖ рд▓рдХ рд╕ुрдкीрд░िрдпрд░ (рдХрдиाрдбा рдоें)


ЁЯФ╕ рд╡िрд╢्рд╡ рдХा рд╕рдмрд╕े рдмрдб़ा рдорд╣ाрд╕ाрдЧрд░ рд╣ै? 

➖ рдкрд░рд╢ांрдд рдорд╣ाрд╕ाрдЧрд░


ЁЯФ╕ рд╡िрд╢्рд╡ рдХा рд╕рдмрд╕े рдЫोрдЯा рдорд╣ाрд╕ाрдЧрд░ рдХौрди рд╕ा рд╣ै? 

➖ рдХृрдд्рд░िрдо рд╕ाрдЧрд░

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPSC CSE Mains Trend ЁЯУИ Analysis 2024

 UPSC CSE Mains Trend ЁЯУИ Analysis 2024 General studies (GS) paper wise marks from every subject in last 7 years 1). Priorities your time while reading for any subject according it.  2). Polity, Geography & Society covers the most marks subject-wise. 3). Each topic of GS3 & International Relations (IR) covers same marks. Credit: Captain Sir

UPSC CSE Mains GS Paper-III PYQs Analysis

 UPSC CSE Mains GS Paper-III PYQs Analysis 

Utkarsh Dwivedi AIR-5 PSIR Notes, Strategy and ANSWER COPIES

Utkarsh Dwivedi IAS   air-5 UPsc cse 2021 PSIR STRATEGY, NOTES AND MY ANSWER COPIES If there is one factor that has helped me achieve a single digit rank in CSE, it is my optional. I have scored 168 in paper 1 and 146 in paper 2, making it 314 in total. I have still not come across somebody with a score more than this and hence a comfortable claim can be made that this is one of the highest score this year. In this blog, I would mention what helped me achieve this score.  I DID NOT refer to any other source than Shubhra Ma'am's notes. There are two reasons to it.  Firstly, since I had reached the interview stage in all my three attempts, I never had the luxury of time to refer to any book.  Secondly, I believe Ma'am's notes are more than enough to form the core aspect of the subject's preparation. I did value addition from multiple sources so as to get an edge in my answers: I referred to copies of toppers of the respective tests that I attempted during my mains ...