Skip to main content

Khan sir Biology

 ЁЯФ╜ЁЯФ╜ Khan sir Biology ЁЯФ╜ЁЯФ╜


1.. https://www.youtube.com/embed/OkmoFplfgio 

2. https://www.youtube.com/embed/fm8hVn8_bSA 

3. Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZpbMxrhQ_Y0 

3. Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/embed/wnQyYrA2dpo 

4. https://www.youtube.com/embed/9OBjzib5Ijs? 

5. https://www.youtube.com/embed/EkBYMj4SBuk 

6. https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yd0lxfAcPYU 

7. https://www.youtube.com/embed/cejyUyb2bn0 

Bio 8.https://www.youtube.com/embed/92TzR20Upe4 

Bio. 9 https://www.youtube.com/embed/9eISvlEkzlA 

Bio.10. https://www.youtube.com/embed/9eISvlEkzlA 

Bio.11 https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rwv5g2G9aWQ 

Bio.12 https://www.youtube.com/embed/htWMX5EG0ys 

Bio.13. https://www.youtube.com/embed/a_qb85iLwiY 

Bio14. https://www.youtube.com/embed/kizL6Z1EqYU 

Bio.15. https://www.youtube.com/embed/7iZ7b8qe0w0 

Bio.16. https://www.youtube.com/embed/sWQYCf7vDpw 

Bio 17. https://www.youtube.com/embed/K20SCSpyClY 

Bio 18. https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yy25Rk46sBU 

Bio.19. https://www.youtube.com/embed/KtnftnodIbY 

Bio.20. https://www.youtube.com/embed/4G9ZXFfLpQM 

Bio.22. https://youtu.be/ILPhwIUjHPE 

Bio.23 . https://www.youtube.com/embed/obTUgIuygxI 

Bio.21. https://youtu.be/fYYddXKxTCY 

Bio 25. https://www.youtube.com/embed/wB8qWryZllg 

Bio.26.https://www.youtube.com/embed/AZg9thjavx0

Bio 24. https://www.youtube.com/embed/dK6fhMZJng0 

Bio27.https://www.youtube.com/embed/GMuXmynH1VU 

Bio 28.https://www.youtube.com/embed/bFjJRfirLTU 

Bio.29 https://www.youtube.com/embed/cRkg71FM4nQ 

Bio 31.https://www.youtube.com/embed/ILPhwIUjHPE 

Bio 30.https://www.youtube.com/embed/VCHpTfS8VwQ 

Bio 32. https://www.youtube.com/embed/QzHMtqTj3qA 

33.https://www.youtube.com/embed/d1M_1N4RD_Q 

34 Bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/0yMlQaO2gdY 

35 Bio. https://www.youtube.com/embed/olJ5vLN_BHs 

36 bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/IKfwQRHIuq8 

37 bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/t87ZI5uhN58 

Missing after 37.https://www.youtube.com/embed/8hK18-gVX2w 

38.bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/hfeRA8GrZm8 

39.bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/eG6fff3z9UM 

40.bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/QCnMrs4NozM 

43 bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/WeqP3cgXolY 

42 Bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/PJtZieB4hUg 

Bio 49.https://www.youtube.com/embed/AgkJa4_38OM 

44 bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/icANteQWe-g 

Bio 45.https://www.youtube.com/embed/AIimB905DdA 

41 bio.https://www.youtube.com/embed/xPt0IPOX4UI 

Bio 48.https://www.youtube.com/embed/_QjMkNgXIK8 

Bio 47.https://www.youtube.com/embed/sjP8hCyvv-8

Bio 46.https://www.youtube.com/embed/YRE-jXa-Y8g 

Bio 50.https://www.youtube.com/embed/6gINgewl9XA 

Bio 51.https://www.youtube.com/embed/6IKsU68j9sQ


༺━━━━━━━━━━━━━♦️

༺━━━━━━━━━━━━━༻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPSC CSE Mains Trend ЁЯУИ Analysis 2024

 UPSC CSE Mains Trend ЁЯУИ Analysis 2024 General studies (GS) paper wise marks from every subject in last 7 years 1). Priorities your time while reading for any subject according it.  2). Polity, Geography & Society covers the most marks subject-wise. 3). Each topic of GS3 & International Relations (IR) covers same marks. Credit: Captain Sir

UPSC CSE Mains GS Paper-III PYQs Analysis

 UPSC CSE Mains GS Paper-III PYQs Analysis 

Utkarsh Dwivedi AIR-5 PSIR Notes, Strategy and ANSWER COPIES

Utkarsh Dwivedi IAS   air-5 UPsc cse 2021 PSIR STRATEGY, NOTES AND MY ANSWER COPIES If there is one factor that has helped me achieve a single digit rank in CSE, it is my optional. I have scored 168 in paper 1 and 146 in paper 2, making it 314 in total. I have still not come across somebody with a score more than this and hence a comfortable claim can be made that this is one of the highest score this year. In this blog, I would mention what helped me achieve this score.  I DID NOT refer to any other source than Shubhra Ma'am's notes. There are two reasons to it.  Firstly, since I had reached the interview stage in all my three attempts, I never had the luxury of time to refer to any book.  Secondly, I believe Ma'am's notes are more than enough to form the core aspect of the subject's preparation. I did value addition from multiple sources so as to get an edge in my answers: I referred to copies of toppers of the respective tests that I attempted during my mains ...