Skip to main content

SSC Notes PDF

 ЁЯМ╣English Complete SSC PackageЁЯМ╣


➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖


ЁЯМ╣1) 1000 VOCAB ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3N1pYM2YxWmxYWjg/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣2) ENGLISH BOOK (By A.K. Singh)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B4xFnW1qvXXgcFl4b2wwM1lnNms/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣3) ENGLISH IDIOMS and PHRASAL VERBS (By Ravi Bajaj)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3ZWZtQkJVMkFUQVU/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣4) PLINTH TO PARAMOUNT (By Neetu Singh Vol. - 1)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3a0M5RVlDY3B5M3c/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣5) PLINTH TO PARAMOUNT (By Neetu Singh Vol- 2)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B3CzKD_Zw9g-VEpnYkF5dzhGVEE/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣6) OBJECTIVE ENGLISH (By S.P Bakshi)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3TVhjak1paFFBVzg/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣7) A APPROACH TO LEARN VOCAB (By Jitendra Singh Tomar)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzgz_m8GjEmiOF9ic1N5eHdRSVk/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣8) WORD POWER MADE EASY VOCAB ( By Norman Lewis)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3d1ZvMHkyc2Z6eTg/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣9) IDIOMS & PHRASES (Error Free... Till 2016)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3QU5VbUJCa0xxRGs/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣10) IDIOMS & PHRASES (By Disha Publication)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3Q0dJbkJhbkdEUms/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣11) ONE WORD (By Rajkumar Kumawat)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3eFpTTzY3eE9mXzQ/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣12) ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION (Error Free .. Till 2016ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3cmRya1FCeDliMmc/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣13) ANTONYMS (Error Free... Till 2016)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3MUlXRFpDTXBrNkU/view?usp=sharing 


ЁЯМ╣14) SYNONYMS (Error Free.. Till 2016)ЁЯМ╣


drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RFcWSSbgU3Z21TakVYVWNRbXc/view?usp=sharing


➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖ЁЯФ╣➖


ЁЯМ╣CGL 2017 TIER 1 ALL SETЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4EqBnMjzkUTUUNjaWh2S3ZVNWM?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣CGL MAINS 2016 PAPERSЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4EqBnMjzkUTX1FQTXdONjMyYzg?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣CPO 2017 ALL SETЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4EqBnMjzkUTRUhvU0xFYnNVcDg?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣CHSL 2016 ALL 74 SETЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4EqBnMjzkUTWVo0WjdsRW5OX3c?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣ENGLISH ALL SET CPO 2017ЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EqBnMjzkUTc0RIRF9QZ1dDRTA/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣ENGLISH ALL SET CGL 2016ЁЯМ╣

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EqBnMjzkUTdkNfQ1dEQ3MxZkE/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣MATH ALL SET CGL 2016ЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EqBnMjzkUTbk5Ud0dJR1Buc1E/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣SSC CPO 2015 ALL SHIFT PAPERЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EqBnMjzkUTNGE3NmdSaUJfQ28/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣ENGLISH 2010 TO 2016 SOLVED PAPER - DISHAЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EqBnMjzkUTck0wWjJ5NGhadEU/view?usp=sharing


ЁЯМ╣Kiran’s SSC CGL Tier 1&2 Solved Paper(2010-17)ЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4xFnW1qvXXgdVZPdnF0c3otZkU/view


ЁЯМ╣RAKESH YADAV MATH 7300 ( 1999 TO 2016 )ЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4xFnW1qvXXgQ0tCdDdsdGZaeEU/view


ЁЯМ╣KIRAN MATH 7100 CHAPTER WISEЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4xFnW1qvXXgeE0tcHMzVlIwaTg/view


ЁЯМ╣2010 TO 2015 QUANT PAPER IN SINGLE PDFЁЯМ╣


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3i-qe5H0cxUWlFhUU0tbGhKTGc/view

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPSC CSE Mains Trend ЁЯУИ Analysis 2024

 UPSC CSE Mains Trend ЁЯУИ Analysis 2024 General studies (GS) paper wise marks from every subject in last 7 years 1). Priorities your time while reading for any subject according it.  2). Polity, Geography & Society covers the most marks subject-wise. 3). Each topic of GS3 & International Relations (IR) covers same marks. Credit: Captain Sir

UPSC CSE Mains GS Paper-III PYQs Analysis

 UPSC CSE Mains GS Paper-III PYQs Analysis 

Utkarsh Dwivedi AIR-5 PSIR Notes, Strategy and ANSWER COPIES

Utkarsh Dwivedi IAS   air-5 UPsc cse 2021 PSIR STRATEGY, NOTES AND MY ANSWER COPIES If there is one factor that has helped me achieve a single digit rank in CSE, it is my optional. I have scored 168 in paper 1 and 146 in paper 2, making it 314 in total. I have still not come across somebody with a score more than this and hence a comfortable claim can be made that this is one of the highest score this year. In this blog, I would mention what helped me achieve this score.  I DID NOT refer to any other source than Shubhra Ma'am's notes. There are two reasons to it.  Firstly, since I had reached the interview stage in all my three attempts, I never had the luxury of time to refer to any book.  Secondly, I believe Ma'am's notes are more than enough to form the core aspect of the subject's preparation. I did value addition from multiple sources so as to get an edge in my answers: I referred to copies of toppers of the respective tests that I attempted during my mains ...