Skip to main content

Phrasal Verbs : Hindi Meaning

 ЁЯЕ▒Phrasal Verbs : Hindi MeaningЁЯЕ▒


1. Back out : рдкीрдЫे рд╣рдЯрдиा


2. Back up : рд╕рдорд░्рдерди рджेрдиा


3. Bank on : рднрд░ोрд╕ा рдХрд░рдиा


4. Be off : рдЬाрдиा


5. Bear out : рд╕рдорд░्рдерди рджेрдиा, рд╕ाрде рджेрдиा


6. Beat up : рдЦूрдм рдкीрдЯрдиा


7. Blow out : рдлूँрдХрдХрд░ рдмुрдЭाрдиा


8. Blow up : рд╡िрд╕्рдлोрдЯ рд╣ोрдиा, рдмрд░्рдмाрдж рдХрд░рдиा


9. Break down : рдорд╢ीрди рдЗрдд्рдпाрджि реЩрд░ाрдм рд╣ो рдЬाрдиा, рд╕्рд╡ाрд╕्рде्рдп реЩрд░ाрдм рд╣ो рдЬाрдиा


10. Break in : рдЪोрд░ी рдХрд░рдиे рдХी рдиीрдпрдд рд╕े рдШूрд╕рдиा, рдмрд▓рдкूрд░्рд╡рдХ рднीрддрд░ рдШुрд╕рдиा


11. Break into : рддाрд▓ाрдмंрдж рдордХाрди рдпा рдХрдорд░े рдоें рдЬрдмрд░्рджрд╕्рддी рдШुрд╕рдиा


12. Break out : рдПрдХाрдПрдХ рдлैрд▓рдиा, рдЪाрд╣े рд╡рд╣ рд▓реЬाрдИ рд╣ो рдпा рдорд╣ाрдоाрд░ी


13. Break with : рджोрд╕्рддी рд╕рдоाрдк्рдд рдХрд░рдиा, рдЖрджрдд рдЫोреЬрдиा, рд╕рдо्рдмрди्рдз рд╡िрдЪ्рдЫेрдж рдХрд░рдиा


14. Break up : рд╕рдоाрдк्рдд рд╣ोрдиा, рддिрддрд░-рдмिрддрд░ рд╣ो рдЬाрдиा


15. Boil over : рдЙреЮрди рдкреЬрдиा


16. Bring about : рдЙрдд्рдкрди्рди рдХрд░рдиा


17. Bring under : рд╡рд╢ рдоें рдХрд░рдиा, рдиिрдпंрдд्рд░рдг рдоें рдХрд░рдиा


18. Bring round : рд╣ोрд╢ рдоें рд▓ाрдиा


19. Bring down : рдЧिрд░ाрдиा, рдХрдо рдХрд░рдиा


20. Bring out : рдк्рд░рдХрдЯ рдпा рдк्рд░рдХाрд╢िрдд рдХрд░рдиा


21. Bring up : рдкाрд▓рди рдкोрд╖рдг рдХрд░рдиा, рдкреЭाрдиा- рд▓िрдЦाрдиा


22. Bring forth : рдЙрдд्рдкрди्рди рдХрд░рдиा


23. Burn down : рдЬрд▓ाрдХрд░ рдмрд░्рдмाрдж рдХрд░ рджेрдиा, рдЬрд▓рдХрд░ рдмрд░्рдмाрдж рд╣ोрдиा


24. Burn away : рдмрд░्рдмाрдж рд╣ो рдЬाрдиा


25. Burn out : рдмुрдЭ рдЬाрдиा


26. Burn up : рдзрдзрдХрдиा


27. Burst in : рдмाрдзा рдбाрд▓рдиा


28. Burst in/on : рдЕрдЪाрдирдХ рдЖ рдЬाрдиा


29. Build on/Upon : рдиिрд░्рднрд░ рдХрд░рдиा


30. Build up : рдЬрдордиा, рдмреЭрдиा


31. Build up : рдзीрд░े-рдзीрд░े рдмрдиाрдиा, рд╣ाрд╕िрд▓ рдХрд░рдиा


32. Brush away : рд╣рдЯा рджेрдиा, рднрдЧा рджेрдиा


33. Brush aside : рдз्рдпाрди рди рджेрдиा, рдЙрдкेрдХ्рд╖ा рдХрд░рдиा


34. Back down : рджाрд╡ा рдЫोреЬ рджेрдиा


35. Back off : рджाрд╡ा рдЫोреЬ рджेрдиा


36. Bail out : рдЬрдоाрдирдд рджेрдиा


37. Bargain with : рд╕ौрджा рдХрд░рдиा

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPSC CSE Mains Trend ЁЯУИ Analysis 2024

 UPSC CSE Mains Trend ЁЯУИ Analysis 2024 General studies (GS) paper wise marks from every subject in last 7 years 1). Priorities your time while reading for any subject according it.  2). Polity, Geography & Society covers the most marks subject-wise. 3). Each topic of GS3 & International Relations (IR) covers same marks. Credit: Captain Sir

UPSC CSE Mains GS Paper-III PYQs Analysis

 UPSC CSE Mains GS Paper-III PYQs Analysis 

Utkarsh Dwivedi AIR-5 PSIR Notes, Strategy and ANSWER COPIES

Utkarsh Dwivedi IAS   air-5 UPsc cse 2021 PSIR STRATEGY, NOTES AND MY ANSWER COPIES If there is one factor that has helped me achieve a single digit rank in CSE, it is my optional. I have scored 168 in paper 1 and 146 in paper 2, making it 314 in total. I have still not come across somebody with a score more than this and hence a comfortable claim can be made that this is one of the highest score this year. In this blog, I would mention what helped me achieve this score.  I DID NOT refer to any other source than Shubhra Ma'am's notes. There are two reasons to it.  Firstly, since I had reached the interview stage in all my three attempts, I never had the luxury of time to refer to any book.  Secondly, I believe Ma'am's notes are more than enough to form the core aspect of the subject's preparation. I did value addition from multiple sources so as to get an edge in my answers: I referred to copies of toppers of the respective tests that I attempted during my mains ...